The project is going slowly. There have not been many SVN updates for a long time. Recently I added the node coloring to the project.
there are many refactors incoming, so please be advised that methods and fields are subject to be obsoleted or removed.
Latest SVN Update: Feb. 13 - 2013
NodeGraph is a lightweight C# Windows Forms Control that allows to design & create Node Tree Graphs in your application.
Currently, these features are available:
- [NEW!] Node Connector Types & Colors! (Still need to implement a few more nodes in the sample.
- [NEW!] Node validation icons updated.
- Node Shadows, new event onNodePostDraw, & dynamic spawning from different assemblies.
- Copy & Paste! of Nodes + Links
- Create a NodeGraphPanel into your form and setup look and feel (colors, link hardness, etc.)
- Navigate NodeGraphPanel: panning, zooming.
- Add nodes to the NodeGraphPanel, move them, multiple select them.
- Create and destroy links between nodes.
- Delete nodes and corresponding links.
- Inherit default NodeGraphNode to create custom Nodes
- Logic & Data transport through nodes, with error collection.
- Node comments.
- Node color validation.
- Make node unselectable.
- Node Layouts can be saved and loaded from XML.
- Template: Sample IfNode with comment to start creating custom nodes.
Roadmap and priorities (when I'll have time to implement them)
- P1: Mutli-View Panel
- P1: More events (NodeSelected, NodeDeleted, LinkActivated, LinkDestroyed,....)
- P2: Look and feel improvements
- P2: Mono Compliancy
- P2: Code cleanup & documentation